05 May 2008

Your favorite handyman

So while I was stewing all day Sunday about the race the night before, I decided that I would accomplish something. I was honestly feeling the pressure to perform from my lovely wife as well, who was painting in the kitchen. So I went to Lowes and got the ingredients (actually, I got them the day before) to build a fence to screen our herbie curbie. It's been stinking up the garage ever since the nasty gram from the HOA overlords cam a few months back! So I cut and sawed and drilled and dug and voila!!!



Not bad for the semi-competent son of a master carpenter, right? It's not perfectly squared off, but I think it's respectable. Laura complimented me on my work, and that made me very happy. Her job painting the wall in the kitchen was awesome as well.

No comments: